Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alanis fat?

Occasionally I take a look at my Google analytics scores, and one of the most popular searches that people use to get here is "fat Alanis." Another popular one is "is Alanis fat?" By the way, Google doesn't answer questions, just so you know.

So I got to wondering: has Alanis Morrissette gained some weight? She hasn't been on the cover of the Enquirer Kirstie Alley-style or anything. Here's her most recent single, "Underneath."


Nope, doesn't look to be heavy. Apparently, the queries come from this article from May, where Alanis blames a record executive for eating disorders in her past. But just because somebody used to have an eating disorder, that doesn't make them fat now.

So let's settle this one now: Alanis Morrisette is not fat. But Arnel Pineda might be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's freaking ginormous. I'm scared she might try to eat me if I went to her concert. Take a look at any pictures on the web. She looks dreadful. She used to be hot.