Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Barenaked Ladies get their own ice cream

If you live in Canada, or will perhaps be traveling there soon, you can get a carton of If I had a Million Flavours, the new Barenaked Ladies-themed ice cream from Ben & Jerry's. As you can guess from the spelling of the word "flavours," it's Canada-only, and as you can guess from the "million" part, it's chock full of various chunks of chocolate, toffee, peanut butter, almonds, and other stuff. If anybody wants to ship me a carton in dry ice, e-mail me for the mailing address.

In other Barenaked Ladies news, the now-four-piece just began recording a rock album, says the Canadian Press.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that stuff at the Mike's Mart the other day. Give me your address and I'll ship you something with a million flavours. But it won't be ice cream. It'll be from my body.

Long live The Hip!

andy said...

Adrian traveled through canada on her way from AK to MO for the summer, i shoulda had her pick up some to share.

Anonymous said...

I got something to share. From my body.

Long live The Hip!