Monday, June 15, 2009

New Pumpkins drummer

If you grew up listening to the Smashing Pumpkins, you're apparently too old to be their new drummer, because Billy Corgan looks set to hire a 19-year-old for the seat left vacant by Jimmy Chamberlain.

Meanwhile, if you've been watching television, perhaps you've heard the new Smashing Pumpkins single "F.O.L." in an ad for Hyundai, and now the song's available for free on the Hyundai website.

F.O.L. ... G.L.O.W. ... apparently, Corgan only thinks in initials now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got something to P.U.T.I.N.S.I.D.E.O.F.Y.O.U.

Long live the Hip!

Anonymous said...

1. tragically hip sux
2. your a creep
3. this blog is about 90's music not whatevers inside you

Anonymous said...

I got a lot of love inside of me.

Long live the Hip!